Sunday, February 28, 2010

DAMN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2day went 2 watch my bro's dance theatre dance performace....
Was very gd this time ^^
Hope that my dancing society will be as strong as theirs too... ><
n forgotten 2 invit my sch frens 2 come
WASTED ><
No pic this time........
Coz my hp lost jor !!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN SHIT a !!!!!!!!!!!!
It was in my pocket 4 the whole show.....
N i didnt go any toilets........ -.-
Bt when I came out from the auditorium....
After filling the suggestion form....
Notice that my hp is nt in my pocket...
Wat the hell man??!! ><
Then the crew help me 2 find 4 my hp....
So paiseh that they help me...
Sry n ty ya ^^
Bt still can't find...
N the weird thing is that my hp can't be called....
I also didnt switch off my hp ...... ><
Haiz... Haiz... Haiz.....
Duno weather they can find it or nt.............
All my society pics a....... sch pics a........ ballet pics a..... GMTT pics a........songs a.......
God bless me.... >< -.-

11 comments:

  1. cant lor.....
    2days jor.....
    ><.. ><...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ask ur parents buy new one (naughty me) wakakkaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. will do will do... >< ^^
    bt all the things inside bo liao lor...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haizzz :(feel sad for u

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo,sry o...but rmb to add me ya! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey~~~~
    so poor girl~
    hahahaha~

    nvm lar~
    use the black and white 1st lorx~
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. damn kesian la me...................
    Miss my hp so much......
    actully is miss those pics......
    n mesages........... >< >< TT

    ReplyDelete
  8. gosh my dearest friend ><
    use bak ur old phone lah kakakaz
    did u del the "photos"(in store room) geh..

    so u buy a new phont ady?

    ReplyDelete